View Promo Video. Glynn Jackson Production, Featuring African Hair Braiding Gallery - Keur Astou, City Place Mall, Silver Spring
Get the Flash Player to see this player.
The ebraiding.net Department of Licensing, Regulations & Members Related Issues (LRMRI)
The ebraiding.net department of Licensing, Regulations and Members Related Issues (LRMRI) helps organize the Hair Braiding environment and fight to protect and preserve the integrity and rights of hair braiders in the United States. With the LRMRI department, the company plans to lay the ground work for a powerful Hair Braiders Union in the United States.
In working with and assisting our members, ebraiding.net seeks to develop and uphold standards, rules and regulations for Hair Braiders so as to enhance the overall growth of the industry. In addition, the ebraiding.net LRMRI department assists our members with respect to hair braiding licensing regulations, administrative issues and services within the United States.
The ebraiding.net LRMRI Department is run by excellent professionals with strong proven records in the judicial and hair braiding environments. Their work is extended by Local Coordinators and a strong network of Lawyers in every single area of the country where the company has a member salon.
National Coordinators are also chosen among the ebraiding.net member salon owners to assist in explaining the company goals and mission nationwide. Additionally, each National Coordinator leads the activities of Local Coordinators in designated regions.
The department is divided into two (2) main divisions, each one led by a Director:
- The Division of Licensing & Regulations.
This Division is led by Mrs. Jen Patrick, Director. The division is responsible for assisting members with Licensing, Hair Braiding Regulations and Requirements.
Mrs. Patrick can be contacted at 240 547 0089 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Division of Members Related Issues.
This Division is led by Mrs. Kelly Cooper, Director. The division is responsible for any members related issues, ranging from specific salons issues to broad hair braiding related issues.
Mrs. Cooper can be contacted at 240 547 0089 or via email: email@example.com.
The LRMRI department is extended locally by Local Coordinators
selected by the company among the ebraiding.net members and Lawyers
with whom the company has established strategic agreements.
The role of the Local Coordinators is to act as the official representatives of the company locally and the main liaisons between the company and the local members. Each Local Coordinator holds a quarterly meeting
to discuss burning issues, gather a prioritized list of issues and / or suggestions and send the list to the ebraiding.net Department of Licensing, Regulations & Members Related Issues (LRMRI) for action.
Every year, during the month of August, all the Local Coordinators, Lawyers, the ebraiding.net LRMRI department, the ebraidining.net executive team along with key players in the hair braiding industry, meet in a randomly selected city in the United States for the Annual National Hair Braiding Convention
. The convention mainly focuses on major issues raised by the local coordinations in order to find some solutions at both the local and national levels.
List of the ebraiding.net Local Coordinators:
List of the ebraiding.net National Coordinators:
List of Local Lawyers (Please, contact ebraiding.net for Lawyers' names and contacts):
- Chatto Wright: Local Coordinator, Chicago Area, IL - Tel: 312 719 0005
- Julien AKE: Local Coordinator, Cleveland Area, OH - Tel: 216 752 0006, 216 255 1175
- Manama Bamba: Local Coordinator, Richmond Area, VA - Tel: 804 745 2062
- Lat Gueye: Local Coordinator, Newark Area, NJ - Tel: 973 416 0768, 201 207 3425
- Kristy Bignon: Local Coordinator, Charlotte Area, NC - Tel: 704 921 2221, 704 622 7575
- Mawa Samassi: Local Coordinator - Dallas Area, TX - Tel: 972 871 1158, 972 891 5686
- Gamou M.: Local Coordinator - Detroit Area, MI - Tel: 313 273 0991
- Amy Sanogo: Local Coordinator - Jacksonville Area, FL - Tel: 904 743 2002, 904 744 5140 / 476 0443
- Astou Ba: Local Coordinator - Boston Area, MA - Tel: 508 427 9377
- Sokhna Mbatho Sylla: Local Coordinator - Baltimore Area, MD - Tel: 410 625 2020 / 410 908 8317
- Mawa Kamara: Local Coordinator - Washington DC Area, DC - Tel: 240 547 0089
- Amy Diba: Local Coordinator - Tampa - St Petersburg Area, FL - Tel: 813 931 1281/ 813 335 0830
- Tina Sangare: Local Coordinator - Atlanta Area I, GA - Tel: 404 758 2121 / 678 437 8241
- Ange Aman: Local Coordinator - Charleston Area, SC - Tel: 843 572 0991 / 843 343 4889
- Local Lawyer Chicago Area, IL
- Local Lawyer Cleveland Area, OH
- Local Lawyer Richmond Area, VA
- Local Lawyer Newark Area, NJ
- Local Lawyer Charlotte Area, NC
- Local Lawyer Dallas Area, TX
- Local Lawyer Detroit Area, MI
- Local Lawyer Boston Area, MA
- Local Lawyer Jacksonville Area, FL
- Local Lawyer Baltimore Area, MD
- Local Lawyer Washington, DC Area, DC
- Local Lawyer Tampa - St. Petersburg Area, FL
- Local Lawyer Atlanta Area, GA
- Local Lawyer Charleston Area, SC